Fast facts for registration:
- Day camp times run from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Extended camp option from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 4 – 6 p.m.
- Ages for camp are 4 years through rising 6th grade. Children attending camp do not have to be St. Andrew’s students.
- Camp is held in the Johnson Center, 601 Penn Waller Road.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $30.00 per child, which covers all the camps being signed up for. Please attach this add-on to the first camp you register for each child.
- Day camp is $200.00 per week. Half-day option is $100.00.*New this year to Summer Camp*
Can be used in conjunction with a specialty camp or by itself.
- Students registered for specialty camp and 1/2 day camp will join the day camp for lunch hour between sessions.
- Specialty camps are $150.00 unless specified. Some camps require an additional fee for supplies.
- All camp counselors are first aid and CPR trained.
- Registrations must be completed by Friday prior to the first day of camp.
- Register early. Spots are limited for day camp and specialty camps.
Categories of specialty camps offered:
- Academic: Certification in babysitting & CPR, creative writing, coding, and getting ready for kindergarten and 1st grade.
- Athletic camps: baseball, basketball, football, cheer, Sports Explorers, volleyball, soccer, and lacrosse.
- Fine Arts camps: Rising STARS drama camp, and baking.
- Fabulous Fun: Outdoor Explorers, cooking, Harry Potter, and puppetry.