The goal of Middle School is to open students’ eyes and minds and allow them to find out what they are capable of achieving. A community of talented faculty play a key role in helping these young people develop a lifelong love of learning as they enter adolescence.
Excelling In & Out of the Classroom
Early adolescence is an exciting time for young people to discover their interests and abilities. In the St. Andrew’s Middle School, there are numerous opportunities for students to excel as scholars, athletes, and artists.
- A variety of academic offerings
- Physical Education classes (4 times/week) and organized athletics
- Visual Arts (2 times/week)
- Performing Arts (2 times/week)
- Design & Technology (2 times/week)
- Foreign Language (4 times/week)
- Seminars (2 times/week)
The Middle School years are marked by opportunities and challenges. Our students find an engaging atmosphere, rich with possibilities for academic and social growth, personal challenge and creative expression. This process begins with a physically and emotionally safe environment where teachers and students build lasting relationships through a structured advisory program.
- Field trips
- Project-based learning
- Cross-curricular projects
- Student showcases 2 times each year
- Hands-on, inquiry-based approach